Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Introducing: The Weekend Homemaker!

This week I am super pleased to announce that we have two guest bloggers that will be helping with the ReStore blog! Today I'm going to introduce the first guest blogger:

Meet Crystal Clark, author of The Weekend Homemaker

You might remember Crystal from earlier posts here at My [re]claimed Home because she was the one that inspired me to start Fabulous Finds Friday! She was also a featured designer for the 3rd Annual ReStore ReStyle Design Challenge that was held back in May! Crystal created a little girl's room and she wrote all about the challenge in this post, and this one, this one, oh heck she wrote about it a lot! Just check out her blog to see what I'm talking about.  

Here at Our Towns Habitat ReStores we are super excited to have Crystal on board with us! She will be presenting some of her unique Do-It-Yourself ideas and projects throughout the months, with items that she has picked up from the ReStores! 

Here is a little note from Crystal:  I'm a home decor and craft blogger who is inspired to create, repurpose and recycle in order to decorate my home on a budget. I love shopping the restore, thrift stores, and garage sales to find items that just need a little love to give them a new life. I turned my unused "formal" dining room into a home office for two and was featured in the July 2012 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. 

Thank you Crystal!

------------------------------
Would you like to be a guest blogger? Email Amy for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment