Hello Again! Its Karen and Laurie from Pink Punk Design!
Today we are going to show you how to make an Ikea side dresser into a unique piece of furniture!
You can buy a 3 drawer chest from Ikea for $34.99 it’s unfinished so it’s a perfect canvas for creating your person style. This is what we did, but like always use your imagination and personal style to create yours!
WHAT YOU NEED:
3 drawer chest
Pink Spray paint
Silver Spray Paint
1) After putting together the chest spray paint the inside of the drawers pink or whatever color you choose!
2) Paint the rest of the chest with white primer
3) Measure and cut the paintable wallpaper to fit all sides, top, and front of the drawers.
4) Adhere the wallpaper to each section paying close attention to the corners and edges.
5) Once it’s dry spray paint the chest all silver or once again whatever color you choose.
6) Add the new knobs once the whole thing is dry
- YOUR DONE! -
Hope you have fun! And if you have any questions please feel free to ask below and visit us on Pink Punk Design for more creative ideas.